David & Jane Garbose
Phone (802) 425-3335
Toll free (877) 687-4456
27 Inn Road, Charlotte, VT 05445
Next to Mt. Philo State Park
- Panoramic views of Lake Champlain & the Adirondacks
- Adjacent to Mt. Philo State Park with original Carriage Road connection
- Close to Shelburne Museum, midway between Burlington and Middlebury
- Complete modern kitchens in each suite with handcrafted stone counters
- Complimentary breakfast basket of locally sourced gourmet food
- Private entrances, Private spaces
- Spacious 1600-1800 sq. ft. 2-3 bedroom suites
- Stylized, modern bathrooms with Vermont marble showers
- Dog friendly
- Private porches and office space.
- Original woodwork and ornate antique brass hardware
- Free High-speed internet, wired and wireless
- Cable TV, large, modern televisions
- 24 hr. on-site assistance
- Free daily room cleaning upon request
- Laundry facilities in each suite
- Extensive flower gardens and fountain
- Landscaped terraces
- Locally made organic soap and bath amenities
- Free off-street parking
- Quiet road in an agricultural area convenient to Burlington & Middlebury
- Safe neighborhood
- 2 miles to Lake Champlain
Check-in time: 3:00 pm.
Check-out time: 11:00 am.
Depending upon availability, we are happy to make arrangements for early check-in or late check-out. Please inquire in advance. It's also possible that guests may access to the property before check-in with prior arrangement.
We are at 27 Inn Road, Charlotte VT, at the intersection of Mt. Philo Road. From Route 7: Turn east onto State Park Road. Follow that 1/2 mile to the end. Turn right at entrance to Mt. Philo State Park ahead. The Inn is located 2/10ths of a mile on the left.
Security: There have been no crimes at the Mt. Philo Inn in the 25 years we have been owners. Each suite has it's own lock. Keys will be available upon arrival.
Respect - Please demonstrate appropriate respect toward other guests and our neighbors. Noise can be a concern. We request general quiet after 11 PM, especially outside. Dogs that bark should be loved into quiet. Please don't trespass on our neighbors lawns. Clean up dog poop on traveled land, otherwise, let it sit.