Burlington metropolitan area: 12 mi.
Middlebury: 18 mi.
Vergennes: 7 mi.
Hinesburg: 8 mi.
Shelburne: 6 mi.
2 miles to Lake Champlain
75 minutes to most ski areas
In the heart of the Lake Champlain valley
Adjacent to Mt. Philo State Park
The town of Charlotte has the highest average home values in Vermont due to its preserved picturesque landscape and proximity to Vermont's best features
From Burlington and points North:
- Drive south on Route 7 (Shelburne Road, Ethan Allen Highway) through South Burlington and Shelburne to Charlotte (approx. 10 miles).
- Continue through the stop light in Charlotte 2.4 miles until State Park Rd. .
- Turn Left on State Park Rd. then go 1 mile until 3 way intersection with Mt. Philo Rd.
- Turn Right. the Inn is the 3rd house on the left.
- Stop at our phone booth for additional information.
From Middlebury and Points South:
- Drive North on Route 7 through Vergennes, Ferrisburgh and North Ferrisburgh until Mobile station on left and blinking yellow light.
- Turn Right on Old Hollow Rd. then follow for 1/2 mile.
- Turn left on Mt. Philo Rd.
- Follow Mt. Philo Rd. for just over 1 mile over the hill.
- Look for our sign and telephone booth on the right